In order to make your arrival as smooth as possible, please review the following logistical information.
- Due to security at The Coca-Cola Company, please plan to arrive at the meeting location by 7:45am.
- Ask your taxi driver to take you to the main entrance of the World Headquarters of The Coca-Cola Company, located at 310 North Avenue (or One Coca-Cola Plaza).
- If you are driving, you may park at Coca-Cola Company complex free of charge, entering through the Main Gate entrance on North Avenue, present i.d. and park under the Central Reception Building (CRB).
- You have been pre-registered at The Coca-Cola Company and will be asked to show your picture ID to the guard at the front gate.
- Upon arrival at the first floor of the Central Reception Building, check in at a greeting table set up for conference participants. If you have luggage, it will be need to x-rayed and stored in a secure room in the front entrance.
- The meeting services team will escort you to Conference Room.
- Continental breakfast will be provided from 8:00-8:30am and the program will start promptly at 8:30am.
- The forum will run from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
- The meeting services team will walk with you to the Central Reception Building.
- Taxi cabs will be waiting to take you back to your hotel or to Hartsfield Jackson International Airport.